By Capri23auto from Pixabay
– 150 new cases of laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 were announced by the Ministry of Public Health of Thailand bringing the total variety of cases to date to 25,111.
No new deaths were reported today.
– Of the cases reported in Thailand, 95.4% (23,946) have actually recuperated, 0.3% (82) have actually passed away, and 4.3% (1,083) are getting treatment or remain in seclusion (870 remain in conventional medical facilities and 213 in field medical facilities).
– The laboratory-confirmed cases reported today consist of
8 people who showed up just recently in Thailand and were diagnosed in quarantine centers.
38 cases identified through the regular monitoring system connected to occupational danger, visiting crowded places or contact with verified cases in Samut Sakhon (19 Thais, 7 Burmese), Bangkok (5 Thais), Pathum Thani (3 Burmese), Maha Sarakham (1 Thai), Ayutthaya (1 Burmese), Tak (1 Thai), and Nakhon Pathom (1 Thai).104 cases identified through active case finding in Pathum Thani (17 Thais, 24 Burmese, 1 Laotian) and Samut Sakhon (2 Thais, 60 Burmese).
– Of 142 cases obtained in Thailand, 62% were detected in Samut Sakhon, 4% in Bangkok and 35% in other provinces.
– Throughout the new wave (in between 15 December 2020 and 18 February 2021), 20,874 validated cases have been reported, of which 5,727 were spotted through the routine security system, 14,256 through active case finding and 891 are in individuals who entered Thailand, identified through screening in quarantine. At present, 19,769 have actually recovered, 1,083 are getting treatment, and 22 have passed away.
– Confirmed cases in the new age in Thailand have actually been reported in 63 provinces.The post Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)circumstance in Thailand as of 21 February 2021, 11.30 Hrs. appeared initially on TAT Newsroom. Find out more here
Released at Mon, 22 Feb 2021 04:30:00 +0000